Thursday, June 25, 2015

My best friend is a 6 month old.

Don't get me wrong. I have friends that are adults. I have best friends that are adults. But I also have a best friend that is 6 months old. 

Short and sweet. I know we are best friends because I just spent the past 45 minutes joking around and laughing with her. She may not be able to talk, but she likely knows every part of my life. In fact, she's the kind of friend that could wake up at 3 AM and need me, and I would come running. She's pretty much my favorite person. My heart could explode from the love I have for her. I know I post too many pictures and I know I'm totally "that mom." I wish I cared. These days, social media is like a photo album. I love looking at her change from day to day. She's the coolest kid I know. And I'm a teacher, so that's a bold statement. I'm a better person just knowing her. I'm blessed because God chose me to be her mom. God chose me to be her best friend for ever and ever. That's exciting. I can't wait until she knows. ☺️

Philippians 1:3-4, NIV I thank God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment