Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A letter about food to my unborn child.

Dear little, tiny, beautiful baby inside my belly,

I love you. But you are grounded the moment you enter this world. (Don't worry, I said the same thing to your big sister.) 

Here's the deal. 

You don't like anything anything I feed you. ANYTHING. But you are so hungry. You need to eat so that you can grow and become strong and healthy. I need to eat so that I can survive, therefore you can survive. We cannot live off of... well, nothing. I know you're only 9 weeks or so in there, and you have a lot going on... but I'm going to need you to get it together. We need food like we need each other. 

Okay. I love you. Let's try again tomorrow. K? 

Love, 
Your very hungry, very worn out, (did I mention hungry?) 
MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment