Thursday, April 5, 2018

I. Do. Not. Want. To. CoSleep!

It’s been a while, huh? #twokids 

Hear my words. Listen to my claps.  I do not want to cosleep. 

Y’all. I was told there was a bond between a baby boy and his mama. And it’s real. What’s funny is, his daddy can make him smile bigger than anyone. (Except for MK.) But when it comes to sleep... he wants his mama. (Insert heart eyes)

He goes down to bed so wonderfully in his crib. I can put him down drowsy, he holds his little blanket and puts himself to sleep. Until my head hits the pillow. Then we play the paci game a few times. Usually until the 2:00 hour. After that... I’m tired of getting up and put him right next to me in my bed. Where he sleeps beautifully and dreams sweetly until the AM. 

I couldn’t pay Mollie to sleep with me when she was little. 

But who am I kidding. He sleeps so good...one hand on me...unless he wiggles his way into the “nuck” of my belly and one hand on his blanket.

And the two of them together in the mornings is my FAVORITE! 

“Let me love you a little more before you’re not so little anymore.”







The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” 
—Exodus 33:14

No comments:

Post a Comment